Monday, December 28, 2015

Video Interview / Report - Donald Trump Too Radical for Infamous Ex-Ku Klux Klan Leader

David Duke, the notorious former KKK Grand Wizard, and former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives, has stated that Donald Trump is a lot more radicalized than he is, an aspect he believes to be both a positive and a negative.

The comments were delivered in a strange video interview posted December 17 on the racist politician’s YouTube account. The video is labeled “Fox Interview,” but it’s unclear who conducted the interview, or whether it ever aired.

“As far as what I see, according to the candidates that are out there now, Republicans and Democrats, I think he’s head and shoulders right now above the rest,” Duke said. “I don’t agree with everything he says, he speaks a little more, actually he speaks a little more, a lot more radically than I talk. And I think that’s a positive and negative.”


The former KKK leader was, in the interview, critical of Trump’s support of Israel.


“It’s positive in the fact that there’s less political correctness and people are getting the courage to speak out,” Duke continued. “At the same time, I’m concerned that I don’t agree with all of his policies. I certainly don’t support the idea of America supporting the nation of Israel, which has committed terrorism against the United States of America, with the Lavon affair and the attack on the Liberty and the incredible treachery and the damage that was done by Israel with its spy Jonathan Pollard, who basically caused the death of hundreds of our operatives. I think, and I see this Jewish extremist, this basically Zionist, minority having enormous influence.”

On the other hand, the infamous zealot is pleased that the GOP front-runner is giving a voice to racist extremists and bigots across the nation.
“I think the appeal of Donald Trump is the fact that he’s giving voice to a lot of people, including, and I think he represents the rights of all people in this country, but he actually includes the values and the interests of the European-American majority, and I think that’s the underlying appeal behind his popularity.”


Read more: http://sputniknews.com/us/20151229/1032429021/donald-trump-radical-kkk.html#ixzz3vfjZdEtO

No comments: