Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Former president Zardari pays tribute to Nusrat Bhutto

Former president Asif Ail Zardari on Tuesday paid glowing tribute to Nusrat Bhutto on her second death anniversary, which will be commemorated today (Wednesday). Zardari said that she was a courageous woman who stood tall despite unspeakable personal tragedies in the course of her democratic struggle. “Begum Sahiba was a national asset who personally led from the front a heroic struggle for the restoration of democracy in the country,” the former president said in his message on the occasion of the second anniversary of Nusrat Bhutto which is being marked today. “Seldom before a woman was so victimised and brutalised in the course of democratic struggle as was the Maadr-I-Jamhooriat,” he said, adding that the “scars of brutalisation that she wore on her mind and body will continue to shine as glittering medallions inspiring generations to come to struggle for lofty democratic ideals”.

1 comment:

NEWSNBLOGS said...

Great! I’m a freelancer and want to improve my seo skills. You made the things light and easy to understand for the newbies like me and I really appreciate your knowledge and support through this Blog News . Thanks

Great! I’m a freelancer and want to improve my seo skills. You made the things light and easy to understand for the newbies like me and I really appreciate your knowledge and support through this Best Gaming Chair in Pakistan . Thanks