Sunday, April 1, 2012

‘Ishq Khuda’ shooting continues

Daily Times
Pakistani feature film ‘Ishq Khuda’ is currently under production. Its cast and crew recently came back from the beautiful valley of Swat, which included Ahsan Khan and Meera. Portions of songs were filmed during the spell. The director of the film, Shahzad Rafique, said, ‘’By the grace of Almighty Allah, I was able to shoot in the beautiful valley of Swat. It wont have been possible without the support of the Pakistan Army, the police and last but not the least, the public! The public is as good as the weather there. My passion to show my beautiful Pakistan to the world was fulfilled! It’s my message to all the tourists to visit it without any fear. It’s a beautiful place with great people! I am also thankful to my lead artists Ahsan Khan and Meera and also my crew who without any fear participated in the shoot of ‘Ishq Khuda’ with full enthusiasm!’’ The next spell is expected to start from April 7th in Soon Sakesar Valley where other cast and crew of the film will also participate. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shazia Manzoor and Sanam Marvi have sung the songs for the film while marketing and PR is being handled by Hasnat Afridi.

No comments: