Saturday, July 15, 2017

Chelsea Clinton fires back at Fox News host who said Hillary 'would sell her daughter' to become president




No, she wouldn't. I've never doubted & always known I was the most important part of her life. Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom


Chelsea Clinton fired back at a Fox News host on Saturday who said that her mom, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, would “literally sell her daughter” to be president.
On Fox News’ “The Five,” contributor Lisa Boothe called Hillary Clinton “the most soulless woman on the planet.” “[She] would literally sell her daughter to be president, literally sell her only child to be president,” she said. Chelsea Clinton fired back at Boothe in a tweet Saturday, saying she’s “never doubted” she was the most important part of her mom’s life.
“No, she wouldn't. I've never doubted & always known I was the most important part of her life,” Chelsea Clinton said. “Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom.”
Chelsea Clinton has frequently used her Twitter account in recent months to defend her mother, criticize President Trump and quash rumors that she’s running for public office.


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/342166-chelsea-clinton-fires-back-at-fox-news-host-who-said-hillary

No comments: