Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pakistan - “Go-Nawaz-Go” to be chanted in my next public meeting: Zardari

Former president  Asif Ali Zardari said on Sunday that the slogan of “Go-Nawaz-Go” would be raised in my next public meeting.

During an interview with a private TV channel, the PPP-P president said: “We will let “Mian Sahab” run and exhaust himself.” He is already tired but we will make him feel more tired. “Mian Sahab” does not make any contact with us unless he lands in some trouble.
An impression will be created that I had struck a deal if I meet with the prime minister. Someone else has been picking up my men not the police, Zardari claimed.
People who intend to join me are being harassed. If A.D Khawaja is a gentleman then others are not bad too. It is the right of a province to appoint IG itself under the 18th Amendment. Why can’t Sindh appoint IG of its own choice in the province? The federal government had started rigging well before the next general elections, the former president alleged.
I would have lived in the Surrey Palace if it were realty. It was a scandal in fact that was over. “Mian Sahab” also takes credit for making Pakistan a nuclear power, he said.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/198970-Go-Nawaz-Go-to-be-chanted-in-my-next-public-meeting-Zardari

No comments: