Friday, October 2, 2015

#ArrestMusharaf - Aseefa Bhutto Zardari once again demands #ArrestMusharraf in #SMBB murder case





After the Mark Siegel’s recorded testimony in the murder case of former prime minister and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairperson Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto at a Rawalpindi court through a video link from the United States, the youngest daughter of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, Aseefa Bhutto Zardari has once again demanded the arrest of former dictator General (r) Pervaiz Musharaf. 

She has said through her Tweet that the former Chief of Army Staff General Pervaz Musharraf was guilty of the murder of my mother and the courts had failed to give my family or my party justice.


Musharraf is guilty of the murder of my mother and the courts have failed to give my family or my party justice.

No comments: