Sunday, August 12, 2012

BJP, Bollywood Accept Veena Malik

http://www.orissadiary.com
No more outrages for
Veena Malik in India. Bollywood has accepted her as an eye-candy and now slightly Indian politician accepting her to be the part of Hindu Celebration. BJP Mumbai President Raj Purohit had invited Veena Malik at holy celebration of “Krishna Janmastami” in Mumbai. She gear up as Radha and throbbed many hearts.
Excited Veena said, “It was a great day of my life. I never thought of been a special guest on such an auspicious day of India. Mumbai people are very loveable and they are very close to my heart. Mumbai is very lucky for me where my next film “Mumbai 125Kms” is going to release very soon.” Citizen of India and Political Party’s slenderly accepting Pakistani actresses to make their mark in India. After so many political outrages between India and Pakistan now they are ready to forget all the past and start a new exuberance.

No comments: