Monday, February 6, 2012

Veena Malik says she has signed a British film

www.newspakistan.pk

The controversial queen of Pakistan,

Veena Malik, is yet to make her Bollywood debut, but she is already considering joining the International cinema.

Veena Malik, who is currently in Dubai, didn’t reveal much but she informed BT that she has recently signed a British film in which she is going to play a powerful role.

“I am getting many offers from across the globe. Recently, a UK film team was in Dubai and I was short listing a few offers that would suit me. I have zeroed in on a few fashion projects and a film. I can’t reveal more at the moment,” said Veena.

Malik is currently participating in Hemant Madhukar’s upcoming 3D horror film ‘Mumbai 125 Km’ and the actress assured the media she will not let anyone down.

“All my producers and directors are well aware of my schedule and I will not let anyone down. I am the leading lady and I am sure there are crores and crores riding on me,” she laughs.

The Pakistani actress, model and comedienne, in the meantime stressed she wants to make a switch from women-oriented roles to comedy. Malik stated making someone laugh is the most difficult thing to do but still she would love to do the job.

“I believe it is very tough to make someone laugh and after the spoofs in my item number in my last release, I am hoping I will get some comedy roles soon,” she signs off.

Apart from ‘Mumbai 125 Km’, Veena Malik is also participating in ‘Zindagi 50-50’ but as per the reports she is having some issues with Riya Sen, who will be seen in the movie as well. If reports are to be believed, then the director of the film ‘Rajeev Ruia, wants to cast both actors in an item song and had been canning their scenes separately for the film.

Nevertheless, Veena has denied all the rumours since she said Riya Sen is a wonderful actor and she would love to do an item song with her, if she gets a chance.

No comments: